Terms & Conditions
During the ski season, booking is weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Outside the ski season, other start days and durations may be available.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
The balance of the rent must be paid 8 weeks before the start of the rental. A security deposit of 500CHF will be collected by our agent on arrival, it will be repaid after the end of the rental, having deducted the cost of any damage or excessive cleaning costs.
Rental payments made are non-refundable. All prices are in GBP Pounds Sterling, if you would like to pay in Swiss Francs or Euros please request a rate at the time of booking.
During the ski season, booking is weekly from Saturday to Saturday.
You may check in to Le Petit Chalet from 4pm on the day of arrival. Check out time is 10.00am on the day of departure. Outside the ski season, other start days and durations may be available.
The property is strictly no smoking. No pets allowed.
Included in the weekly tariff:
- Bed-linen and towels for 9 people
- End of stay cleaning charge
- Wireless internet access
- Use of baby equipment.
Additional costs are:
- Bed-linen and towel fees are 30 CHF per additional person for groups larger than 9 to a maximum occupancy of 12
- Electricity is charged at CHF 0.3 per kWh
- A compulsory Tourist tax of CHF 2 per guest per night and 1 CHF per child (age 5-16). This must be paid at the tourist information office in resort. PLEASE HAVE YOUR RECEIPS READY FOR OUR MANAGING AGENT ON DEPARTURE
- Firewood may be ordered in advance